We are pleased to share that today, right before Chinese Spring Festival, the deep sea barge Roonui II has been launched at Yangzhou Hairun Shipyard.
This complete project is managed by Alwena Shipping for our client in South Pacific.
Look at these thrilling videos of the launching on air bags !
This complete project has been awarded to Alwena Shipping during summer 2020 and will be completed in 8 months in total.
- design according to the client’s requirements with the assistance of Nava Engineering (https://nava.com.pl/).
- The construction have been granted after a tender to Yangzhou Hairun Shipyard, Jiangsu Province in China, with the assistance of Union Marine as brokers.
- The supervision has been arranged by Shipmax Marine. (http://www.shipmaxmarine.com/Home)
- The whole project is classed by Bureau Veritas (https://marine-offshore.bureauveritas.com/)
- Coordination locally by Steven MA / Alwena Shipping China
- Transportation on a heavy lift vessel has been awarded to Martin Bencher (https://martin-bencher.com/): the barge (about 350 mtons) will be loaded end of February on the vessel AAL DALIAN and delivered to our client few weeks later.